So how hot was hot Michelle [img]wink.gif[/img]
Were your eyes glued [img]wink.gif[/img]
are so much nicer to go to when you've got a hottie of an ambulance driver to take you there [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
So how hot was hot Michelle [img]wink.gif[/img]
Were your eyes glued [img]wink.gif[/img]
All the hotties round here ran away with their boyfriends...
Did you get his number? Does he have a friend? *g*
xxSam
Lain, I'm not desperate enough to stare lol
Sam, no, I didn't get his number lol *thinks that would have been a bit forward* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*snigger*Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
I hope he had a nice *bedside manner* Michelle [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Janie xx
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Hot or on fire, Michelle? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Joyce
xx
Hot enough Joyce lol
Lain, no bloody way [img]tongue.gif[/img] this is one time where I won't be sharing [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
Bookmarks